Thursday, June 26, 2008

from newtown internet cafe, with love

so here i am. spending all my money in newtown. listening to neil finn through new headphones, wearing a new shirt and new suspenders. new ring on my finger, 3 bags of new stuff beside me.
i'm staying with my sister at her place in rose bay. i wish i could live there, and have all my friends live near me too...
idealism gets you nowhere justine.

i'm getting increasingly excited about india. talked to chester today, just got me thinking about it all over again. dad didn't seem too keen, but, as liss said, he's just pointing out problems that might need dealing with - that's what dads do.
but man. nothing can stop me. i'm going to go busking and work and sell all my unwanted stuff in markets/on ebay and save up heaps of money and be able to stay for as long as i want. fuck i'm excited.

anyway. this internet cafe is chewing up my train fare home.

-j

No comments: